Litigator and Condominium Lawyer
Ben is a litigator and condominium lawyer. He has extensive court and tribunal experience and has been counsel in numerous reported decisions. Ben’s experience and knowledge enables him to advise boards with respect to all aspects of condominium law.
Along-side his condominium practice Ben represents a diverse range of clients including developers, real estate brokerages and business owners.
Ben is available as a mediator and arbitrator.
LL.B., Osgoode Hall Law School 2001
Honours Bachelor of Arts (with Distinction), University of Toronto 1997
Memberships: CCI, ACMO
Notable Career Highlights
- 2017 Author ACMO Resource Guide
- 2016 ACMO/CCI-T Condominium Conference (Moderator)
- 2015 ACMO/CCI-T Condominium Conference (Speaker)
- 2011 Author – ACMO’s Beyond the Condominium Act
- 2008 Mediator (West Scarborough Justice Committee)
- 2008 Instructor – Canadian and International Law, Equivalency (Future Skills High School)