ASSOCIATE CONDOMINIUM LAWYER
As a member of the Rutherford & Mathews team, Erin works in collaboration with condominium corporations and management companies with respect to all aspects of condominium law. Erin serves her clients in an effective and compassionate manner.
Erin brings a diverse portfolio of experiences into her practice as a condominium lawyer, which enables her deftly to meet the diverse needs of Rutherford & Mathews’ condominium clients. She majored in Theatre and Psychology in her undergraduate studies and focused on Indigenous Legal Traditions at the University of Windsor, Faculty of Law. Erin draws on these experiences to approach the law holistically and creatively.
Advocacy is a strong component of Erin’s career in and out of the court. She has appeared in the Superior Court of Justice, Small Claims Court, the License Appeal Tribunal, the Landlord Tenant Board and Provincial Offences Court. Outside the court, Erin can be found leading workshops on a variety of social justice initiatives with youth and young adults.
Juris Doctor, University of Windsor, Faculty of Law, 2018
Honours Bachelor of Arts (with Distinction), University of Guelph, 2015
Memberships: Christian Legal Fellowship, Toronto Lawyers Association
- Research Assistant with both Dr. Valarie Waboose and Dr. Beverly Jacobs at the University of Windsor, Faculty of Law.
- Kawaskimhon National Aboriginal Moot
- Frank W. Wilson & Marion Claire Wilson Memorial Scholarship in Constitutional Law
- Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP Prize in Civil Trial Advocacy
- Certificate in Access to Justice & Self Represented Litigants
- Exchange at the University of Mannheim